Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A grandkid photo shoot...

"If I get one good photo, I will be happy." -Rob McKelvy

Sometimes trying to photograph kids is like nailing Jello to a wall.  I wanted to get some Christmas photos of my grandkids, and well...I got some interesting photos.

What??? you want some photos of me...

How about this pose?

Okay, I is this better?...

Or this?...

Yes, this is what I want...So handsome!  

Looking good...
Now how about the other grandson...
Not to bad...

Nice smile...

I told him to try to keep his eyes open a little more after I had about 20 pictures in a row with his eyes shut...

I just like this one...

Cuteness...

This one is not exactly the pose I had in mind, but they are both very happy.  So I will take it.

Brotherly love...



One of the boys favorite activities is skateboarding.  Luke always holds the skateboard while they are on it, and talks to them the whole time about where to look, and how to bend their knees.
Getting instructions on where to look...
Doesn't he look like a pro?
 Next one...

Getting the vision of where to look...

happiness for sure...
Okay...Warren was my guinea pig to test my exposure...so I couldn't leave him out.

Glad he is my man...
I love all these guys...Dearly...
That's my photo shoot!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog