Thursday, September 10, 2015

Photo experiment...

"Every picture shows a spot with which the artist has fallen in love." -Alfred Sisley

There are many spots in God's creation that I find lovely, and breath taking.  However, it is the ordinary spots I see everyday that draw me in.  One of my favorite passions is railroad tracks.  I love how they go on and on.  Wouldn't it be great to get on a train, travel to who knows where, and take in all the beauty in America?  So I like to take photos of trains, train tracks, and people around them.


Here in NC, I am amazed at the flowers along the sides of the interstate.  There are a couple of spots that are just beautiful with thousands of flowers.  One such spot is by a truck weigh station along I-26.  I decided this would be a good place to pull over to get some photos...when it was closed, of course.  Labor Day I had my chance.  





How could I not add a texture to make one of the photos into a piece of art? I like textures as well.
Added 2LO Hullabaloo 6 texture; blend mode soft light 100%.  Added text: font "Before the rain."

And why not combine two photos to make a very unusual piece of art?  I combined the railroad tracks, and the field of zinnias to make this photo.  I love it.
Combined two photos: train tracks and the zinnia field with the app "instablend". Blend mode color dodge 60%

Enjoy, and be blessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog