Monday, January 20, 2014

Stephanie...

"I have never taken a picture for any other reason that at the moment, it made me happy to do so." -Jacque-Henri Lartigue

This will be a quick post.  On Saturday, Stephanie DeFranco, a fellow photographer as well as friend, asked me if I wanted to go on a fun photo shoot with her…with her being the subject.  She is into fantasy photos now, and she does some amazing things.  See her work at: https://www.facebook.com/StephanieDeFrancoPhotography.  Her mom came along with us to help us hang stars, hold cameras, ladders, and us... to keep us from falling off fallen branches as we were trying to get the perfect shot.

Stephanie…locating our spot, and before she got into "character".  She's pretty much a character already.
Diane, threatening us with scissors...
Stephanie practicing her far away look...


Some background scenes…
Here is the one picture I edited in a couple of ways...
Original with some color correction
Glamourized, and enlarged...
My final edit…Fantasized… I love it I might add.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog