Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Model Shoot

One of our local photographers arranged the most wonderful practice photo shoot with other area photographers from Carlsbad, Artesia, and Roswell.  We spent the afternoon taking pictures of our volunteer models in a studio and outdoors.   Here is what I learned.


  1. We have very talented photographers in our area.
  2. They are willing to share their gift with others.
  3. I was a little overwhelmed with studio lights, but I liked the dramatic effect it produces.
  4. I really want to learn this skill. I like the dramatic effect and mood.  Yes, I know I already said that.  I just really like what they do.
  5. This studio was awesome.  The owner's photos were awesome.
  6. There is no such thing as too many props.
  7. I am going to have to get a storage room for props.
  8. Don't be afraid.  Just get out there and do it confidently. (Thanks for the advice.)
Here are a few of one particular model.



Now the outdoor shots.






Chocolate version
More later.  Thanks to all who participated this afternoon.  






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog