Monday, January 1, 2018

New Year's Day...

"Go out into the darkness and put your hand into the hand of God...
That shall be to you better than light and safer than a known way."
        -Minnie Louise Haskins, "Year of the Gate."

New beginnings...2018.  In case you have not noticed, I updated my blog slideshow to reflect my life today.  New pictures.  Of course, my son, Mark, had to help me get everything working properly.  I sort of knew how to do it...he really knew how to get things situated and working like I wanted it.  So thank you, Mark.

One of my goals for 2018 is to get back into calligraphy.  I did tons of calligraphy shortly after my college years.  Then it sort of died out.  It seems to be coming back, so I thought I would be more diligent about practicing the art of calligraphy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog