Saturday, January 14, 2017

Our January photo shoot...just the two of us...

"A photo remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything." -Aaron Susan

Photo shoots done by none other than ourselves are always interesting.  I am thankful my hubby is game...up to a point.  I have to make sure the shoot doesn't take too long.  I wanted to get some photos of us with the first snow we had.  Here's the result.


Warren...my star...love of my life...and willing subject (sort of)




The snow at this point was really wet, so he had to blow hard.

Us...I am thankful for a remote...
I had a snow overlay, and wanted to try it out.


Now with hats, and tea.


And me...photos take by Warren.  He's pretty good!



indoors in case you did not notice

And now the bloopers...



And that is a wrap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog