Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Father and Sons...

"Forget Batman: When I really thought about what I wanted to be when I grew up, I wanted to be my Dad." Paul Asay, God on the Streets of Gotham: What the Big Screen can Teach us about God & Ourselves.

Father and Sons:  Luke spends a lot of time with the boys teaching them about science, God, baseball, values, and life.  Most of all he lets them have fun, and introduces them to things he enjoys...like biking.  Biking is big for Warren, Luke, and now Luke's sons.  Like father; Like son.

Warren
Luke
We bought the twins balance bikes a couple of Christmases ago.  Balance bikes have no pedals.  The kids use their legs in a running motion to get up momentum, and balance.  They can lift their feet, and go great distances, so I think they have learned to balance very well on the two wheels.  I think balance bikes are so much better than bikes with training wheels.  Luke takes them to a park to go dirt biking...
boys
We take them on driveways, and parks with paved walking trails.  Not matter where they go, they are have fun, and enjoy going fast.



One day the whole clan will be able to go biking together.  I will take pictures, and man the sag wagon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog