Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fall is here...

"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."  LM Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables.

I have the coolest wagon ever!  I got it on my visit to Corona.  It was in the yard of the place we were staying.  The owner of the ranch house where we stayed gave it to me after getting permission from her husband.  I was thrilled, and even more thrilled that we managed to get it into the back of the car to bring it home.  The trunk was already filled with Stephanie's and my camera equipment,  overnight bags for 5 people, and coolers filled with food.  There was not much room, but Neil, Stephanie's dad, managed to find space somehow.  I love this wagon.  It is a treasure to me.    
 I love all the different colors on the wagon.  It has a lot of rust...which is cool in itself, but add the splotches of turquoise, and red, and it is marvelous.  I placed it in my front yard where there were some mums already growing, then added the pumpkins around it.  I found the words, "Give Thanks" in the same rust material.  I love my yard art.

I am not going to leave the wagon outside.  I plan to bring it in the house to use to hold my indoor plants.  I just wanted it outside for this photo shoot.  After taking a ton of pictures of the wagon, I decided to walk through my yard taking more fall pictures.




Orange seems to be the color of fall around our house.  "Autumn...the year's last smile." -William Cullen Bryant

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog