Monday, November 5, 2012

Mark's Jiu-Jitsu...

"Refuse to be average.  Let your heart soar as high as it will."  Jasmine Star

Mark had a Jiu-Jitsu tournament this past weekend.  I was so surprised and pleased when he sent photos of the event.



Jits is one of Mark's favorite past times.  I think it is wonderful to know all the moves, and I sure would like to be able to throw someone around, but I would not like  the pain involved, or the fact that one might develop cauliflower ear.  I wish I had learned some self-defense moves when I was younger. If I tried to learn them now...I might break.  Especially in light of the fact that I have osteoporosis.   I did ask Mark if he won, and sadly he did not.   I would like to go to one tournament, but I think that would be enough.  Just like with football (I only went to one game), I do not want to see my baby get beat up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog