Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thanksgiving


Warren and I traveled to North Carolina to spend Thanksgiving with our youngest son. It was quite a shock when Luke met us with his new "no hairdo." Yes, Luke looks like Kojak. It did not take as long to get use to it as I thought it would. In fact, I rather liked it because the focus is more on his eyes--and I think they shine and are very nice much brighter than his head.


Luke and his new "no hairdo"

He uses this special razor that has match car wheels.

It was our first time to try deep fried turkey as well. It was mighty good. Finger licking for sure. Luke and Warren set up the fryer in the driveway.  Luke gave the turkey a special cajun rub.  The turkey was definitely good.  And Luke made chicken fingers.  So good as well.


Warren lighting the burner of the deep fryer. They had
a fire extinguisher handy just in case.


The Cajun rub

Then, we went Tree shopping...

Luke among the trees.


Of course, I had to take a bunch of pictures of us. That was one of my favorite things to do since I am trying to perfect my portraiture shots.






Here's my stunningly handsome husband

We watched several movies...The Toy Story 3, and The Christmas Carol starring Jim Carey.  We had a great time with Luke over Thanksgiving. I am so thankful God has blessed us with such a great family. I love them all dearly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog