Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mark is 28 today...Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday, Mark!!!

28 years ago, Mark made his appearance. He was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen and I think he still is quite the handsome fellow!

I remember being amazed that this tiny creature had been inside me. Such a miracle. It is one of the most wondrous things of God, the privilege of carrying a baby and giving birth. I think this makes being a woman very special. Nothing on earth brings more joy. Mark's original due date was December 24th. I was very glad he decided to come a few days early...three to be exact. Since he was born close to Christmas, his little stocking hat that is put on all newborns was red with a white cotton ball attached at the end. He had his own little Santa hat.


He was quite the attraction, although it does not appear Zach was too thrilled with him.


I was a very happy Mom!




Such a cutie!


Mark on his wedding day

So Happy birthday, Mark. I hope you will consider the miracle of your birth, and how happy it makes your loved ones that you are on this earth and in their lives. I hope you have a great year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog