Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Experiment

I see all these wonderfully put together blogs and sure would like mine to be as cute as some of them. One of the things I have been trying to figure out is how to get the pictures in between my text and how to add captions just under the picture. This is my experiment to see if I can actually figure it out.


Reid
This picture was taken at Erynn's birthday party.
He was very patient while he waited for her to open her presents.


So far so good. I might get this blog like I want it eventually.

In my photography chat, they mentioned a fun website called designer mom. After we finished with the chat, I went to designmom.com and found it amazingly creative and fun. Be sure to check out preparing their family for a photo shoot--it has some great pictures and all the in's and out's of getting ready for it. It was well worth the trouble when you see the pictures.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog