Saturday, June 20, 2015

Happy Birthday to me...and boys visit

"Today you are you.  That is truer than true!  There is no one alive who is you-er than you." -Dr. Seuss

Happy Birthday to me.  Since I am the one in our family that posts, and takes photos,  it is up to me to document my birthday.  Today I celebrate 62 years on this earth.  My, how fast time has gone, and it seems to go faster every day!  Just yesterday... I was a mere child...
This hairstyle is very popular right now.  On boys, as well as girls.

Warren did a great job decorating, and making me feel special.   

See how he did the balloons...6 on the left, and 2 on the right = 62.  I did not get this...he had to explain this to me.  Duh!


 I did not think he was going to get or make a cake for me, because we still had quite a bit of cake leftover from his retirement party.  I was very surprised when he presented me with this gorgeous cake...and it was delicious too!

Do I look older?  Compared to the first picture...Yes!  Definitely.  Do I feel older?  Yes.

Older than what?  Dirt?  Hmmm.
 It wasn't too hard to blow out two candles.   



 My favorite gifts of all!


My water class at the racquet club surprised me as well.  I encourage my participants to wear holiday headbands, or hats whenever there is a holiday.  I wear one too.  Consequently they have quite a selection of headbands to commemorate all the holidays.  They decided to wear them to surprise me.  When I walked out to the pool, everyone had a headband, or hat on...it was great.  It made me cry.  I have the best water class!


Last weekend all my boys were here for Warren's retirement party.  The pictures are self explanatory...pretty much.

Mark, Zach

Luke

Ian, and Zach


Mark, Warren

Typical 

Not typical...They were threatened ...

Playing a game of hide-n-go-seek

Tiegann (Zach's littlest)

More of the game...

Luke helps Tiegann count...she was pretty good at counting.  

Safe 

Luke and Me
That's all folks.  Good times...Good times.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog