Sunday, September 12, 2010

Grandkids

It has been awhile since I have posted. I decided I would add a little something so I would not be so very far behind. Erynn lost her first tooth August 29th. She called me first thing that morning to tell me it fell out in the night. Doesn't she look so cute with one missing tooth. Oh she has so many more to go. Hopefully, they will all be that painless.



Erynn and Reid came over one Sunday afternoon. They wanted to run through the sprinklers which I think would be rather cold, but kids don't care. With the end of summer just around the corner, I guess taking advantage of the warm weather was just the thing. They wanted me to take a picture of them jumping high in the air through the water. Here they are.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog