Sunday, December 31, 2017

New Year's Eve...

"The bad news is time flies.  The good news is you're the pilot."
                                            -Michael Altshula

On Christmas Day, I walked without any crutches.  Just my CAM boot.  A milestone, and progress!


Selfies with family are hard to get, because everyone is a clown...but mostly it's Luke.  I wanted to commemorate the holiday...here's how my family cooperates.





Finally, everyone cooperated...Plus Luke gave us a lesson in how to take a decent selfie. After all the clowning around.


So today we say good-bye to 2017.  So long...


It was rather a tough year...

sleeping was pretty hard...

Things are looking good for 2018...


Happy New Year! 


May you have the best year ever!

1 comments:

Kimberly Maxwell said...

Happy New year to you and yours Rob! Congrats on the progress and I love the quote and Maggie's yawn.

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog