Wednesday, March 7, 2012

More pictures...

I am in the process of going through all my pictures for various reasons, and have some more to share.  Bear with me, the "going through" process will be ongoing, so there will be occasional posts out of the past of some of my favorites.
She is fixing her hair.  I am amazed she does it so well.  Much better than I could ever do.
Maybe that is why God gave me boys.

While some may not particularly like this picture, I love it.
 I like the crooked smile,  and the beauty of her face.
I finally uploaded the pictures of the twins birth that was taken by some wonderful nurse or technician.  I thank them because they did a wonderful job of capturing the moment. It is like we were there!
Proud Dad.  Sawyer left; Tate right.
Sawyer seemed to be the one that looked around more.


Doesn't everyone have this picture of the Dad?  
Behold, children are a gift of the Lord. Psalms 127:3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog