Sunday, November 20, 2011

Our 30th Anniversary

I can hardly believe our 30th anniversary will be tomorrow.  It truly does not feel like it was that long ago.  Since the actually anniversary falls on a Monday...and what can you do with a Monday before Thanksgiving when you are trying to get ready for the holiday...we decided to celebrate this weekend.  Our celebration was rather simple.  I wanted to go to Wendy's to get there new juicy burger.  I know that sounds crazy, but I did not want to go to the finer restaurants.  Warren wanted to go to Schlotzski's.  Are we pitiful or what?  So we went to Wendy's on Saturday and Schlotzski's on Sunday, that way we were both happy.  

I wanted to take some pictures of us, and he indulged me, although it was somewhat grudgingly.  Then we had the most decadent chocolate cake ever.  I combined two different recipes to come up with the "ultimate" cake.  It was very, very good.  (More inches to the hips).  The ganache in the middle was almost as big as one of the cake layers!  More tomorrow on the official anniversary day!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog